Our client is a well established company seeking a HR professional to join their exciting, dynamic office based team in the heart of Chessington!
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year Generalist experience and the enthusiasm to persue a career in HR Management!
- This Generalist role is exciting, fast paced and heavily focused on Recruitment.
- You will be in charge of ensuring compliance with UK Employment
- Responsable for the Holiday and Absence monitoring
- Management of fire, health & safety procedures
- Preparation of payroll details for the outsourced payroll company
- Writing up Contracts/offer letters, updating and maintaining the staff handbook and job specifications
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy.
By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose. Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment do not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation