An exciting opportunity has come up with my client based in Epsom for an ICT Assistant to provide IT support and maintenance to all offices and members of staff.
This company have been around for a number of years and have become one of the UK’s largest companies across London.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced ICT Assistant, who can work calmly under pressure and to tight deadlines. The client understands this is a busy role, and in return they are offering excellent career progression, a pay rise after the probation period and other exciting benefits.
Salary: £18,000 – £19,000 and rising to £20,000 after the probation period
- Provide support and assistance to the multi-site and remote clients
- Performing routine network maintenance tasks
- Setting up, maintaining and removing user network accounts where appropriate
- Supporting staff in the use of ICT equipment
- Maintaining, installing and removing hardware and software in offices
- Setting up equipment for meetings and events
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems, Microsoft office software and other desktop products
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding IT and Microsoft skills
- Excellent Administration skills
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment does not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation