Our client are an industry-leading organisation based in Hampton looking to add to their award-winning team. They are currently searching for an ambitious Sales Advisor due to huge growth within the company. They are offering a great salary, huge opportunity for progression and great incentives and bonuses.
Salary: £18,500 basic, £30,000 OTE
- Managing customer accounts to a high standard, up-selling where possible in order to maximise revenue
- Working towards monthly sales targets
- Building strong relationships with customers in order to ensure repeat business
- Prepare action plans for personal development and progression
- Answering any queries or concerns that come in via telephone or email
- Providing customers with all relevant information
- Accurately enter and update data onto the database
The Ideal Candidate
- A genuine passion for sales and the drive to succeed within a target-oriented environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Driven to learn and progress within the company
- Great communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Well organised with strong time management skills
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a genuine interest in building a career in a sales-driven environment. There will be plenty of room to develop within an well established, industry leading organisation. Full training will be provided as well as ongoing support to help you progress within the company.
In order to be put forward for this position, you will need to come in and register in our office in Kingston.