Salary: £18,500 basic with 40% OTE
To provide insurance quotations to customers, through the means of a great conversation. To be an ambassador of the Company’s Mission, Vision, and Values. Through an approach that has the Customers, Partners and the good of the business at the heart of everything that you do. Also ensuring adherence with any quality standards, pricing principles that have been set.
- To provide customers with insurance cover that is appropriate for their requirements.
- Ensure that we treat customers fairly in all our activities, adhering to any regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that products are sold in a compliant manner as per FCA regulations.
- To record necessary customer data accurately on relevant systems.
- To ensure that the potential customers are provided with all the relevant information about the policy.
- To utilise feedback and coaching opportunities relating to call evaluation and job performance in a positive manner.
- To keep up to date with current schemes, products and processes to ensure quality of customer conversations and team performance.
- Where necessary to present the underwriter/insurer with additional information to ensure the accurate provision of an insurance premium against the risk profile.
- To refer quotes outside of your authority to the appropriate person for consideration.
- To effectively communicate with colleagues, customers and partners in a professional and respectful manner at all times.
- Present ideas and raise concerns regarding your employment through the relevant channels.
- To inform the customer about methods of payment and charges.
- As directed by the Management Team, listen to own calls and those of other Agents to self-validate progress against given parameters in relation to Customer calls.
- To prepare and implement action plans for both improvement and development using SMART objectives.
- To ensure agreed targets and objectives are met within the agreed time frames and to highlight any issues faced, providing recommendations for resolutions where appropriate.
- Utilise the company’s internal complaints management system to record all relevant instances and outcomes of expressions of dissatisfaction received from the Customer.
- Self motivated and resilient with the ability to operate independently where required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral and the ability to liaise with colleagues at all levels.
- Well organised, methodical, realistic and reliable.
- Team player with ability to flex requirements to meet the needs of the business.
- Shares information and knowledge with colleagues.