Our client is the perfect place for you start and build a successful career. You’ll have every opportunity and be given the support and guidance to progress, work within the local community and reap the rewards that you deserve.
No experience necessary, however must be confident, engaging and have the ability to overcome objections
To exceed client expectations in the delivery of services, in nothing other than a positive, ‘can do’ manner, so that the client is delighted not only with what you have done, but the way in which you have done it.
- To respond quickly and effectively to client requests relating to their insurance policies
- To arrange insurance cover as agreed with client
- To develop a positive relationship with the client and show them where they can obtain better levels of cover and service on other insurances they hold
- To ensure relationships with insurers are enhanced through your professionalism
- To follow Branch procedures to protect the client, us and the insurer
- To ensure all relevant information is given to the client as required
- To take responsibility for your personal development in terms of understanding the policies, procedures, the legal and regulatory framework and to share this knowledge with your colleagues
- To ensure you act in accordance with current regulatory procedures
- As a committed member of the Branch team, you must be flexible and adaptable in terms of whatever may be required of you
- You will enjoy having conversations with people, listening and building relationships as it’s important that we really get to know our clients and understand their requirements.
- You have awesome problem-solving skills — all of our clients are totally unique, so we need to come up with tailor made solutions as we don’t have a “one size fits all” approach
- You may currently be working in a sales role and are now looking for a career. We don’t require any previous experience as we offer on-site training, workshops, coaching and will support you through industry qualifications.
- You will have a passion and entrepreneurial mindset. Many of our most successful business opportunities have come from team members with a passion for the subject — whether that’s equine insurance, campervans, motorhomes, classic cars, motorbikes, marine, fine art, etc. Loving what you do, means you will be knowledgeable, be able to build rapport quickly and be able to provide clients with the best solution.
- You will be ambitious. We promote within, everyone in a leadership position started out as an Insurance Advisor — We give you all the tools, all we ask from you is the desire to succeed.
Please get in touch with Siobhan on 02085497212 for more information or submit your CV using the link below