Salary: £20,000 – £30,000 DOE
We have an exciting new technical role at one of our longstanding clients. Founded in 2005, they are an established, independent, business mobile communications company. The company connects to all of the UK’s main networks and supplies a mix of Mobile, Fixed, VoIP and Data services to a wide range of businesses nationally.
They are looking for a hardworking and proactive team player, who has a courteous and professional phone manner. You will be able to learn quickly and problem solve with excellent time management skills.
• Provide first and second line support for Jelly’s fixed line, VoIP and Data customers.
• Setting up new customers including ordering services from suppliers and configuring the customers system.
• Going to a customer’s premises to conduct a site survey and installation of hosted VoIP systems.
• Update and maintain the billing platform.
• Provide excellent customer service and technical support
• Accountable as their on-site installation engineer and function the billing platform
• First line/second line technical support experience
• Minimum 1 year experience
• Quick Leaner
• Effective problem solver
• Dealing with SIP Trunks and Leased Lines
• Experience with the Horizon Gamma System
• Knowledge of Windows and Windows servers
• Experience installing and supporting 3CX
• Worked for an IT reseller
You will need to live within a commutable distance from their office in Chessington, Surrey