Salary: £13,000 – £14,500
Recently finished college or university and looking for your first full-time role? This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business and gain valuable office experience
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Answering phone calls and dealing with clients queries (where possible).
- Relaying information given over the phone by clients accurately to the team.
- Setting up new payroll clients on all systems (training will be given).
- Liaising with HMRC regarding PAYE schemes including setting up new PAYE schemes.
- Updating clients records accurately.
- Invoicing / Banking (training will be provided).
- Liaising with new payroll clients.
- Working with the team to improve new admin processes.
- Working with the team to adhere to deadlines making sure all work is completed in a timely fashion.
- Customer service.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Good IT skills including Excel and Word.
- Good communication skills / customer service.
- Articulate with excellent communication and phone skills.
- Common sense and the ability to adapt to the requirements of our clients.
- A positive, proactive attitude with a desire to work hard and progress.
- Mature professional attitude.
- Training will be provided, on our in-house databases and systems, but a positive approach to learning and developing is required.
- Office experience would be great, but not required – just a can do attitude with a desire to learn and develop.
- Educated to A levels or above.