A large, successful technology company based in a stylish part of central London are looking for a Junior Business Analyst to assist the team in a number of areas. This role could suit an enthusiastic graduate or someone with a year’s experience within a similar role.
Salary: £20,000 – £22,000
- Write Business Requirement Documents (BRDs)
- Capture requirements
- Conduct client facing meetings to discuss requirements
- Write functional specifications
- Keep documentation up to date
- Assist QA team to write test so they are aligned with the BRDs
- Work with Product Owners (POs), Marketing and Commercials to understand products, market and competitors
- Produce wireframes and user cases
- Assist sales with client meetings with the purpose of gathering requirements
- Understand the full range of the company’s products
- Engage with customers at all levels, especially key stakeholders, to ensure product adoption and usage
- Strategically position and promote our software products, proactively contribute towards the continuous improvement of our products and services
- Develop excellent communication and presentation skills to help customers get the most of our products and services
- Experience using Wire Framing tools (Balsamiq Mockups).
- Good understanding of BDD testing (BeHat).
- Experienced working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbally
- Fluency in English