Our client is a multi-award-winning PR and content agency based in modern offices in a stylish part of central London. They are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Designer to join their creative team.
We’re looking for a Junior Designer to work across all areas, with a focus on designing great documents for us, particularly PowerPoint. The successful candidate will also work on social content, infographics, brochures, logos, branding and point of sale materials.
You’ll be taking presentations written by our client handling teams and making them look stunning. You must have a key eye for typography and page composition, and be able to create slick looking graphics to help us turn words into visuals.
Generally account teams need quite a lot of creative input, so you need to be someone who enjoys coming up with suggestions and problem solving rather than working to highly detailed briefs.
- You must be proficient designing PowerPoint presentations (the visual design – rather than writing)
- You’ll need to be comfortable using Creative Cloud, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. We often use a combination of these tools to create assets which we drop into the final PowerPoint presentation
- If you’re a dab hand with a digital camera that’s a bonus – we’d love to get you involved in our Instagram studio as well
- Income Protection
- 25 days holiday
- Private Medical Insurance
- Performance related pay scheme (annual, after qualifying period)
- Season ticket loan
- Fresh fruit
- Childcare vouchers
- Free annual eye test
- Recruitment referral scheme
- Corporate gym membership rates
- Give as you earn (a tax-free benefit)
In order to be put forward for this or any of our vacancies, you will need to come in and register in our office in Kingston.