Salary: £20,000 – £22,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an award winning organisation as a Junior Property Manager. This is a unique opportunity to join a well-established but growing organisation that will offer on-going training.
- Ability to respond to different situations
- Able to work consistently under pressure.
- Previous experience not necessary as ongoing training will be provided.
- Committed to excellent customer service
- Dealing with maintenance queries
- Communicating with Landlords about their properties and any maintenance required/action to take
- Create inspection reports and email to landlords promptly
- View properties as and when required due to maintenance issues
- Dealing with deposits and deposit disputes
- Liaison with contractors to authorise repairs and arrange works between them and tenants
- Delivering high level of Customer Service
- Management of Properties with day to day issues