A well-established recruitment agency based in Kingston are looking for an enthusiastic and driven candidate to join the team as a Junior Resourcer. No previous recruitment experience is necessary.
Salary: £18,000 – £24,000 basic, £30,000 OTE
- Speaking to prospective candidates and finding out what they are looking for
- Matching them to suitable vacancies
- Sending CVs out to clients to generate new vacancies
- Arranging interviews and conducting interview preparations with candidates
- Uploading all candidates and clients accurately onto the system, as well as tracking all interviews, CV submissions etc.
- Assisting senior consultants with administrative duties
- Confident and professional phone manner and communication skills
- First class written English and business communication skills, including creation of business emails, and assessment of candidates own written materials and submissions
- Natural attention to detail, almost to the point of obsession, to ensure first class standards are delivered at all times with all internal and external interactions
- Self-motivated and autonomous whilst following guidelines and company culture
- Familiarity and confidence with IT including Office, Outlook and Word especially, as well as prior experience working with database and/or business CRM software tools
- Some knowledge and understanding of a sales and marketing business environment