Our client is looking hire a Lead Generation / Business Development Representative to join ther highly motivated, high velocity and growing team in in their West London Office.
Salary:£20-23k (DOE) with a realistic OTE of £40-50k
Do you excel at b2b lead generation and are keen to develop your career in sales?
If you are motivated by money and looking be part of a successful global software company with the desirable feel of a tech start-up, read on to find out more about this great opportunity.
Being a Business Development Representative is an exciting job, and is incredibly vital for the business. Principally you will be working in tandem with the sales team, generating new leads over the phone and assisting potential clients via online chat. This is not a call centre position – you will be part of a small results-driven team and requires someone who wants to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You will need an excellent telephone manner, negotiation skills and a determined attitude.
You will be personifying the company’s core values, and you will be representing them as you speak with new potential clients. Success in this role means having hit all your targets and generating quality leads for your sales colleagues.
Selection Criteria – Essential
- Ideally you have 1-3 years of outbound lead generation experience in a call centre environment.
- You are a goal orientated and driven to succeed individual.
- You have strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to converse with high level decision-makers.
- You are able to work towards targets and enjoy working collaboratively as part of a successful team, contributing to team targets and income.
- You are creative, resilient and eager to learn
Selection Criteria – Desirable
- Proven success in a phone based sales role.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.
Please apply with your CV or get in touch with Lisa on email@example.com to find out more