Salary: OTE £40k – £50k company car or allowance of £350 per month
Location: Richmond upon Thames
Due to continued expansion, our client has a position available for an experienced Lettings/Sales Manager. They offer a competitive basic salary and uncapped earnings potential, use of pool car and annual bonus.
Areas of Accountability:
Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market appraisals, instructions, viewings, lets and sales within various markets
- Arrange and attend market appraisals and viewings
- Liaise and negotiate between landlords and tenants, sellers and vendors
- Close deals and achieve pre-agreed targets
- Ensuring that all instructions are presented to the highest standard to prospective tenants/vendors.
- Prepare and update sales figures
- Maximise board presence and promote brand awareness
- Promoting other services where appropriate and generating referral leads.
- Working closely with the Directors to identify new business opportunities
- Having an in-depth understanding of the local market and competitors in the area to maintain a competitive advantage
- Proven background in lettings essential, experience in winning new instructions desirable
- Excellent knowledge of business development techniques and marketing
- Strong track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Self-motivation with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
- Previous experience with a lettings software would be an advantage
- Full and clean UK driving license.