We are delighted to be working in partnership various nurseries around the areas of East, West and South of London and are currently recruiting for a Level 3 Nursery Practitioner with previous nursery experience.
You will be working on a full-time, permanent basis, Monday to Friday.
You will be responsible for a key group of children, planning activities and observing them to ensure that they are happy, stimulated, encouraged and supported to reach their full potential. You will have experience of building strong relationships with parents.
You will need to keep all development records up to date for your children and meet all the Ofsted requirements. You will need to ensure that the environment meets all health and safety requirements.
Our passion is to offer each child the very best start in life, within a loving, nurturing, safe and stimulating environment. Required Education, Skills and Qualifications to be a Nursery Nurse and part of our family, we would like you to have:
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Essential: Full and relevant Level 3 in Childcare.
- Experience of the EYFS and using it within a nursery setting.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of child protection and safe guarding procedures
- Enthusiastic, passionate and full of ideas to encourage learning and development
- Ensuring a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care of all children
- Providing rich learning opportunities for all children
- Working as a part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can engage, learn and develop.
- Commitment to working effectively with young children and families.
- Friendly and flexible approach at work, which facilitates the development of effective relationships.
Why work through Supreme Education?
Supreme Education Recruitment is a sister agency of Kingsgate Recruitment who specialise in Education and Early Years. We offer:
- Competitive salaries
- An experienced consultant offering you advice and guidance
- Refer a friend scheme – £50 every time you recommend a friend and they get the job!
- We are accredited as a provider meeting the standards of the Department of Education ‘Framework for Teachers’ and are also part of the Hounslow Education Partnership.
If this role excites you we would love to hear from you!
Please get in touch with Camila on 02085772442 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information