Our client has a reputation for creating bespoke research solutions for a wide range of clients. They have a client list incl but not limited to, media tech, grocery, retail, finance and beauty sectors.
The business has a dedicated “Head of New Business” but they are now looking to support this role with a Business Development Manager. Unlike many traditional BD roles, this exciting opportunity incorporates a mix of Business Development , Marketing and PR.
Salary: £30K + PLUS EXCELLENT BONUS SCHEME
To convert a minimum of 6, new to basis clients per annum. Clients to all have a regular stream of insight projects and so have potential grow.
- Solid experience in a front line business development role (ideally agency side)
- Results driven and [passionate about pursuing a career in Business Development.
- Active interest in marketing research and insights.
- Pro-active able to identify which targeting strategies work or don’t work.
- Personable: able to quickly form strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Bright and highly articulate.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- A highly organised multi-tasker, accustomed to prioritising tasks and juggling a broad range of responsibilities.
- Must be able to work under own initiative but capable of seeking support when necessary.
This role has a lot of scope and over time we would envisage the team expanding to include junior support too.