Looking for a role to kick-start your marketing career? A leading creative agency based in Richmond are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to take on a hybrid marketing and admin position.
Salary: £21,000 – £23,000
- 60% of the role will be marketing-based, 40% will be administrative
- Sourcing and producing content for the company social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Writing original content for the company website
- Producing flyers, brochures and other marketing collateral (working with a design agency)
- Writing copy for email campaigns, sending out, and reporting on results
- Assisting with various administrative duties
- Supporting the Director with booking meetings etc.
- Processing invoices
- Greeting clients and customers
- Answering inbound enquiries via email and telephone
- Some previous experience within marketing would be a major advantage
- Strong knowledge of social media and other trends in digital marketing
- Excellent written skills
- The ability to create engaging content in the company’s brand voice
- Outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail
- A willingness to get involved in various parts of the business and ‘get stuck in’
- A friendly and approachable working manner
In order to be put forward for this position, you will need to come in and register in our office in Kingston.