A well-established company based in beautiful offices in Epsom are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join the team.
Salary: £20,000 – £23,000
- Assisting with the development, production and distribution of all the company’s catalogues. This involves working closely with the design, purchasing and supplier teams to ensure correct content, pricing etc. To edit/proof read catalogues, ensuring content and pricing is accurate and that the design is of a professional, high standard.
- Working with Web Administrator to provide relevant images, banners and text for online marketing campaigns.
- Assist with review of websites to ensure all content is updated and modern.
- Creating, sending and monitoring e-shots to customer database
- Researching and monitoring competitor/supplier marketing activity and materials, using this analysis to do things differently and/or look for ways to gain competitive advantage.
- Assisting distributors to provide/edit the company’s content and photography for their catalogues and websites.
- Assisting with PR and social media marketing activity: working with agencies to discuss relevant releases, provide content, pictures and ideas for blog, sourcing interesting topics to discuss to generate interest in the brand.
- Liaising with retail store, customers and distributors about any point of sale banners they require. Co-ordinate and deliver materials as necessary.
- Maintaining photography database, monitoring the requirement for new photography, arrange photo shoots, editing and retouching pictures as required. Ensure new photography is delivered to the appropriate contact in the correct format.
- Developing a contact database – Source addresses through looking at new business openings, liaising with Soho Shop/Marina Point to expand customer database.
- Analysing return rates and relevance of records/oversee accurate maintenance of customer databases.
- Assisting with data entry, sorting and cleansing
- Monitoring eBay store, listing any surplus stock and then processing all orders by loading to the system and tracking sales accordingly. Report monthly sales to manager.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel (essential), Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop (essential), Dreamweaver, Illustrator and InDesign (desirable).
- Experience in use of mailing tools (MailChimp is sufficient)
- Marketing experience (essential)
- Industry experience (desirable).
- Good Knowledge of social media – use of listening tools, pre-planning scheduling, analytics.
- Good knowledge and understanding of latest technology – easily picks up new programs and tools.