A well-established family company based in Crawley are looking for someone with a strong mix of marketing and design skills to manage this aspect of the business.
Salary: up to £25,000
- Working to help with the production of the companies price list, product brochures and sales presentors
- Create and/or order marketing materials for projects as required
- Follow up the processes of the marketing activities and create the leads and opportunities for the company to turn into sales
- Working as part of a new product introduction team
- Keeping track of all company brochure stocks and ordering as required
- Following up with customers ensuring they have got and are using brochures and marketing material
- Discover what areas of digital marketing work best with our customers and create a plan & run its implementation.
- Being creative and have a good application of design and an ability to turn an idea into a well-designed, easy to understand price list or sales brochure.
- Attention to detail and process management and implementation.
- Attention to the detail and processes of marketing and working in the team engaging and fostering ‘consider it done’ attitudes
- Be organised, calm and methodical
- Creative, excellent relationship, clear, concise and engaging telephone manner.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing platforms and which ones work best for any particular campaign / project.
In order to be put forward for this or any of our positions, you will need to come in and register in our office in Kingston.