A globally successful software company are looking for someone with strong experience across the whole digital marketing mix to join as a Digital Marketing Executive.
Salary: circa £30,000
- Building a reliable brand message.
- Communicating and managing client relationships and target audiences.
- Liaise with Sales on lead generation and return.
- Managing the production of marketing material.
- Conducting digital marketing campaigns for online channels such as website, apps and social media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Writing proof-reading and copy editing for e-communications.
- Liaise and brief other professionals such as designers and printers.
- Overseeing the upkeep of the client database.
- Planning organising and attending events such as seminars and exhibitions.
- Managing marketing and campaign budgets.
- Exploring and maximising gaps in the market.
- Meeting clients suppliers and media.
- Some travel may be necessary.
- Oversee the research and analysis of market trends, campaigns and assessing our ROI.
- Ensure information and advertising is interactive i.e. case-studies and videos.
- Track success of marketing campaign and present findings to senior management.
- Using techniques such as SEO and SEM.
- Ideally 3-5 years’ experience working in a senior marketing role
- B2B marketing experience including brand optimisation experience
- Experience of managing client relationships – internally and externally
- Leading campaigns and events using DM and technology
- Previous responsibility for proof-reading and copy editing
- Experience of copyright patents and logos
- Experience of liaising and briefing other professionals
- Managing and the maintenance of client databases
- Experience of working to budget
- Experience of SEO and SEM
- Microsoft Office package including outlook