Looking for the next step in your marketing career? We are looking for someone with a good understanding of digital marketing to join a dynamic business in Guildford as a Marketing Executive.
Salary: up to £27,000
- Support and help develop the rolling annual planning process
- With direction and guidance from the marketing manager, plan key campaigns, identifying timings, budget and internal and external resource requirements
- Effectively brief and work with key internal and external partners as necessary to deliver campaigns on time and on budget
- Ensure all activity can be properly tracked and evaluated and report back on effectiveness of all activity and ensure learnings integrated into future thinking
- Working closely with the marketing team and other departments to maximise impact of marketing activity and ensure integration across channels
- Communicating with the e-commerce team to manage required site developments and content
- Working with Marketing Manager to implement and improve touch-points along a customer’s journey with a ‘Guest First’ ethos.
- Champion brand guidelines and use appropriate tone of voice for audience in all communications across 3 very different brands.
- Keeping aware of developments and activities from competitors
- Assisting other team members and departments as required.
- Establish positive working relationships with relevant agencies, suppliers and third party stakeholders ensuring the best output to suit the company’s business needs
- Use of CRM system to identify and create audiences for campaigns
- Experience with an ESP
- Competent in the use of Google Analytics
- Demonstrable experience of creating, managing and analysing commercial marketing campaigns
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience using a CMS such as Umbraco/Wordpress
- Experience using Adobe Suite or similar programs