Marketing Executive based in prestigious South West London offices with excellent transport links. This growing organisation have a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate looking to develop their career in an established international organisation looking to grown it European presence offering endless learning opportunities for the right individual.
- Supporting Management to identify prospective targeted industry clients, exhibition events, targeting exhibitors for these events through direct marketing techniques (mail chimp), cold calling on occasions to generate and follow up leads and taking briefs from potential clients.
- Maintain activities/service offerings and postings news fof the social network such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Whatsapp, WeChat, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook and similar social platform to generate interest among followers/potential clients.
- Support Global Marketing Department on specific targeted shows, taking ownership and liaising these to the UK team and if necessary to other regional offices.
- Implementing and executing targeted national and international marketing campaigns to generate leads and win new business through communicating, meeting and networking.
- Assisting with d riving new business pitches, developing proposals to maximise conversion rates.
- Discussing brand enhancement suggestions to potential clients and supporting them in all marketing and other communication initiatives.
- Prepare presentations and papers to brief key personnel in advance of meetings with potential clients and/or stakeholders.
- Onsite marketing by attending exhibitions/events to network and generate future leads.
- Maintain a database of existing clients and utilising the CRM.
- Attending team/clients meetings, brain storming and pitch sessions. Taking notes and contact reports to follow up with clients and staff to ensure timeline and deadlines are adhered for projects/events/bids/tenders or credential presentations.
We are looking for a top class graduate (marketing preferable) for this incredible opportunity, who is looking to join a fast paced, welcoming yet busy environment. You will have a keen interest in digital engagement solutions, have some experience managing social media and be a competent writer. Additionally we are looking for driven, ambitious, hardworking and passionate people with a good knowledge in Power Point, Word and Excel applications. There are also opportunities for international travel.