We are currently looking for an Event Marketing Executive with B2B or events experience to join a global events company based in Epsom.
The company are renowned throughout numerous industry areas for their quality, high calibre conferences, and their comprehensive and informative market research reports. They offer independent and expert market insight to allow companies to identify opportunities and grow their business.
Salary: up to £30,000
In the role of Event Marketing Executive some of your duties will include:
- Primary responsibility for driving delegate revenue and sponsorship leads across 6-8 events annually
- Creation of numerous marketing emails and press releases, including copy-writing,
- Editing and proofing of interviews and other promotional materials
- Budget tracking across the event campaigns, processing of invoices
- Ongoing management of customer database, including new data acquisition
- Event promotion on social media platforms including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Partnerships: being the point of contact for a number of media partners/supporting associations, managing the production of marketing materials for partners and other related activities
- Updating event websites / member pages through CMS, creation of online banners and resizing of logos / photos, constant monitoring of web traffic and improving customer online conversion.
- Working with designers and other third party suppliers
- Development of marketing collateral
In the Event Marketing Executive role we require the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated success within events or other B2B marketing
- Ideally you will have a marketing or business related degree, however this is not essential
- Confidence in using all the Microsoft Office packages, specifically in Excel for data manipulation
- Photoshop, Dreamweaver and html coding skills are highly advantageous
- Any social media or SEO experience will also be advantageous
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Strong commercial awareness
- Competent in forming excellent working relationships and building rapport quickly
- A self-assured negotiator with the confidence to deal with media and supporting partners
- You will need to be an experienced copywriter, please demonstrate your copy-writing skills in your covering letter.
- Private medical benefits
- Childcare vouchers
- Excellent development opportunities
- Lunchtime finishes on a Friday!