A prestigious consultancy firm based in Southwark are looking for a Marketing Manager with strong all-round experience to join their team.
Salary: circa £40,000
- Working closely with the Board to develop and manage the company’s marketing strategy.
- Overseeing and championing the company’s marketing and marketing processes.
- Responsibility for the company’s brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing and managing an annual marketing plan and budget to meet agreed targets.
- Keeping abreast of the markets in which the company operates; monitoring and reporting market trends.
- Conducting market research to understand market requirements for current and future services.
- Creating, writing overseeing and/or proof-reading a wide range of different marketing materials, including all online and print marketing material and communications.
- Proactively updating and reviewing the company’s website and social media presence.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Developing and maintaining the company’s Client Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Planning and implementing campaigns, client events and the company’s event attendance; improving lead generation and measuring results.
- Coordinating the company’s marketing campaigns and activities with their Business Development and Sales activities.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all company functions align their activities with the company’s marketing objectives.
- A University degree level in Marketing or equivalent experience.
- Qualified chartered marketer status.
- Demonstrable experience of running marketing campaigns.
- Experience in managing social media platforms.
- Strong analytical, project management and IT skills.
- A confident and dynamic personality, with a strong creative outlook
- The ability to effectively prioritise their own work to successfully deliver on multiple projects and tasks to competing deadlines.