Our client is a successful, growing and established business providing high quality services to a range of businesses.
Due to maternity leave, they are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to commence a 10 month contract. The start date for this position will be between 19th December – 3rd January and there will be several weeks available for a handover with the existing Marketing Manager.
Salary: Up to £34,000 pro rata
Terms: 10 month FTC, full time hours
Duties include but not limited to
- Plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns by understanding the commercial objectives set out by the marketing and PR strategy and calendar, within target time-frames and budgets.
- Copy-writing – for web, press releases, newsletters, tender documents etc.
- Adding content and images to CMS website
- Working with the Senior Marketing Manager (once a month while on maternity leave) to ensure marketing campaigns are relevant to seasonality and sales targets.
- Managing and attend exhibitions that sales teams attend.
- Manage any design and print requirements to help execute above marketing campaigns.
- Manage and market our online presence, including working with our SEM Company and reporting via analytics.
To be put forward for this or any of our roles, you will need to come in and register in our offices in Kingston.