If this vacancy is of interest to you, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give Alex a call on 0208 549 7212.
Location: Weybridge, Surrey
Salary: £23,000 – £25,000
One of the most prestigious independent schools in England are looking for a Marketing Officer to join their team. This is an exciting and creative role with wide-ranging responsibilities.
- To write and research articles and news releases on a daily basis, providing high quality static and moving images to accompany them, gaining regular online and media coverage.
- To co-edit School marketing publications and produce printed materials.
- To update and develop the School website and other School websites by providing and posting compelling copy and high quality, imaginative images.
- To run and help develop the School’s digital marketing activities, including e-communications.
- To administer and develop the School’s main social media sites on a daily basis.
- Provide statistics, marketing evaluation, research and campaign reports.
- To assist with the management of School marketing events.
- To help the School achieve best marketing practice.
- To work flexibly in the Marketing and Admissions team, providing support to the Admissions team if needed (as agreed by the Head of Marketing and Admissions)
- To provide daily marketing and administration support to the Head of Marketing and Admissions.
- Educated to degree level and/or professional qualification in marketing or related area.
- Proven experience in a marketing role.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and databases.
- Excellent copywriting skills for different audiences.
- A very keen eye for detail.
- Good numeracy and analytical skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive issues quickly, accurately and with diplomacy.
- Enthusiastic, proactive and innovative.
- Experience of marketing in a similar role.
- Experience in digital communications.
- Experience of handling the press/media.
- A willingness to learn and evidence of Continuing Professional Development.