A high-end property company based in Shepherd’s Bush are looking for an enthusiastic, digitally-focused marketing professional to join the team as a Marketing and Production Assistant.
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000
- Assist in driving the compilation of media/content for both the company website and all other marketing on all platforms, whilst keeping SEO in mind on all aspects.
- Assist in the management of the blog content calendar to ensure consistent stream of content generation
- Assist in sourcing, researching, developing and publishing articles on the blog maintaining high standards for both tone of voice and imagery used.
- Content management of Domus Loves section of the website ensuring quality of content and layout.
- Assist in the management of the social media calendar to ensure all social media initiatives are steadily and regularly kept up (i.e. Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Vimeo, Pinterest, Houzz , Google+ etc.)
- Engage with the online community through re-tweets,commentary etc to gain as much traction and brand awareness as possible to boost SEO while increasing followers and engagement.
- Manage production and design processes for print and digital campaigns including recently sold/let properties, email footers, newsletters, brochures, website homepages and other DN initiatives.
- Assist the Marketing Manager to create and deliver print ready artwork for print and digital campaigns and other ad hoc printed media.
- Assist in creation of content, campaigns and delivery of the email newsletters and launch emails.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Excellent typing skills
- Computer literate – able to use Word for Windows ,Excel, Outlook, Social media platforms
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good use of English – able to compose property descriptions, articles, blogs, tweets, Instagram posts,letters, etc.
- Self-motivated and well organised
- Proactive and positive attitude