One of our clients is looking for a Medical Admin Assistant to join their offices in Teddington and assist them with a wide range of medical admin duties.
You will be carrying out a careful assessment of incoming invoices from consultants, therapists, hospitals and other providers, including care invoices ensuring that all charges in line with provider contract terms.
- Having an understanding of medical terminology and medical conditions
- Checking claims forms
- Assessment of invoices
- Recognising invoice discrepancies
- Supporting claims administration
- Liaising with the Claims, Correspondence and Managed Care Team where appropriate for thorough claims assesment
- Liaising with other departments, including the service providers, compliance, finance and underwriting as necessary
- Writing bespoke letters
Medical Administrator key tasks include
- You will be joining a friendly working environment providing administration support
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and have substantial administration experience, from the medical sector
- Medical invoicing
- Excellent organisation & co-ordination skills with the ability to work across multiple activities in a methodical manner
- Strong administrative skills including good attention to detail
- Ability to work & deliver tasks within set time-scales
- Good IT skills – working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office packages
- Friendly and cooperative working manner at all times.