Salary: £20,000 – £24,000 (3 month contract with potential to be extended)
One of our clients is looking for a Claims Invoice Assessor to join their offices in Kingston and provide their members with a professional and timely service.
You will be carrying out a careful assessment of incoming invoices from consultants, therapists, hospitals and other providers, including care invoices ensuring that all charges in line with provider contract terms.
Key Elements: –
- Having an understanding of medical terminology and medical conditions
- Checking claims forms
- Assessment of invoices
- Recognising invoice discrepancies
- Supporting claims administration
- Liaising with the Claims, Correspondence and Managed Care Team where appropriate for thorough claims assesment
- Liaising with other departments, including the service providers, compliance, finance and underwriting as necessary
- Writing bespoke letters
- This is fixed term contract with a minimum of 3-months work
- The contract could be extended for up to 8-months
- Salaries will begin at £20k with increases possible based on experience