A growing London broker expertise are critical illness insurance, life insurance, income protection, private medical insurance and buildings and contents insurance is looking for a Mortgage Administrator.
- To ensure that the client’s expectations are managed throughout the process and their outcome is a positive experience.
- Be able to work under pressure, as part of a team and individually as required by the demands of the role.
- To be an excellent communicator and build sound relationships between all of the parties involved throughout the process.
- To liaise with Lenders and Solicitors on behalf of the clients, and provide them with all of the required information.
- Ensure that Mortgage Stream, Pipeline and Horizon (in-house software) are up to date and all relevant notes have been added to each of the systems.
- Establish courteous relationships with clients.
- Meeting and greeting all visitors to the office.
- Sorting and distributing all incoming post.
- Answering and forwarding all incoming calls to the office to the correct departments.
- Liaise between Lenders, Solicitors, Surveyors, Clients and Colleagues to progress cases.
- Be aware of the potential for additional sales and cross-sales.
- Raising New Cases within the Mortgage Stream system and Pipeline; Mortgage cases within the Horizon software system.
- Ensuring that all current cases are up to date.
- Ensure a high level of data input accuracy is recorded.
- Maintaining the electronic filing system.
- Ensuring that all the required case documentation is forwarded to the Lenders and Solicitors.
- Completing the Client Completion Packs (including the distribution of wine & referral vouchers).
- Ordering and managing office stationary and supplies.