Location: Local, but some field work required
Salary: Up to £33,000
Our client, a well established and growing business specialising in corporate networks is looking to enhance their team with the addition of a Network Engineer.
- Ideally degree educated (BTEC L5-L6 or similar)
- Awareness of CESG, CPNI
- Project Management Ability
- Enthusiastic about your work!
- Design and Build with some onsite implementation, meetings and testing
- Skilled Practitioner with Network Components (media conversion switching, routing, firewalling, VPN, SNMP, SIEM)
- Skilled with Network Analysis tools, ideally wireshark
- Aware of Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS)
- Understand how threat and risk play a critical part in network design