Network Installation Manager
Due to a rapidly growing network, our client is currently looking for a Network Installation Manager/Service Delivery Manager to join their team to oversee all installation processes and the engineers.
The company are an extremely well known and successful company; they are in high demand, with new customers joining everyday due to all the positive reviews
The company is renowned for it’s progression and has won numerous awards.
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000
Location: HO Wimbledon ( UK Wide / Europe )
- Excellent salary package with benefits
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- 20 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- In-house training
- Opportunity to earn bonus
- Manage installations and installation teams
- Deliver and develop training, as well as undergo your own training
- Complete site expectations
- Work directly with site managers
- Ensure quality of work is to a high standard
- Full EU Driving Licence
- Previous management of network installations
- Strong knowledge of Network data (CAT5 and 6, Fibre, Data Cabs)
APPLY NOW to firstname.lastname@example.org for an amazing chance to work with this company!
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your CV be a match for our Client’s requirements we will be in touch ASAP to arrange an interview.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment do not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation.