An exceptional and well known nursery chain is opening up a new nursery in the local area. Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Nursery Manager to join their chain and provide support and to help set up the establishment.
After their last observation, the nursery got an ‘Outstanding’ OFSTED report and there is currently a high demand for children to join the nursery.
Salary: £35,000 + bonus
- Company car and business expenses
- Laptop, blackberry, printer and internet card
- Opportunity to earn bonuses
- 25 day holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas period
- Company pension scheme following successful completion of probation
- Excellent remuneration and career progression opportunities
- Management of a large diverse team
- Conduct staff appraisals, administering disciplinary action and providing relevant training opportunities for the staff
- Implement new nursery policies and procedures
- Contributing to the strategic planning, monitoring, evaluation and development of the Nursery
- Plan and deliver EYFS to children aged between 0 – 3 years
- Observe children and maintain achievement records
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, please APPLY NOW to email@example.com
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your CV be a match for our Client’s requirements we will be in touch ASAP to arrange an interview.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment do not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation.