Salary: £24,000 – £28,000
A large Nursery chain is seeking a Nursery Manager/Supervisor. You will need to be a driver as you will be moving to different sites across London to ensure nursery standards are being met. This is a great company to work for that looks after and rewards its employees. The role offers a competitive salary with additional benefits including a company car, phone and laptop. Previous experience working as a deputy manager is required. You will also need a minimum Level 3 qualification in Childcare. You must also hold a clean driving licence!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing staff on a day to day basis
- Implementing daily routine
- Liaising with parents/carers and nursery staff
- Training and coaching staff
- To ensure all company policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times
- Ensuring that all the requirements for OFSTED and other legislative bodies are adhered to
- To work alongside senior management to achieve excellent standards within the nursery
- To ensure confidentiality at all times.
- Management/ Deputy Management/ Room Leader experience within a Nursery
- Min of Level 3 in Childcare (Eqv)
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Up to date administration and IT skills
- Full UK/EU driving licence
- Flexible and willing to travel
Hours: Monday – Friday – 37.5 Hours Per Week
Interested? Then send a CV to email@example.com or give us a call on 0208 549 7212!