Salary: To £24,000 + Bens + All Expenses + Superb Career Progression
Location: 40% home based, 60% visiting various settings assessing.
5 days a week, 3 in 4 Saturdays for teaching
Our Client, one of the UK’s largest and most progressive Training Providers are currently looking to appoint an NVQ Childcare Assessor. This is a great opportunity to work for a well respected and succesful company, which offers great career progression.
- The successful Assessor will be responsible for the training, assessment and support of a caseload of learners undertaking L2 & L3 qualifications for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (and possibly Management) to ensure the timely and accurate delivery in line with company procedures.
- You do not need to have an Assessor qualification, but you will have at least an NVQ Level 3 (or EQV) in childcare.
- The role involves teaching groups of learners to deliver the underpinning knowledge.
- Successful candidates have worked at management level in Childcare – Nursery Manager or Deputy Manager as minimum.
- Experienced Assessors are welcome to apply, however you must have practical experience within a Nursery and preferably be from the private sector.