NVQ Childcare Assessor
Due to continued success & company growth our Client is recruiting for an NVQ Childcare Assessor to join their Learning and Development Team as an NVQ Childcare Assessor.
Your role will be predominantly field-based, where you will be responsible for training, assessing and supporting a caseload employed learners through government funded Apprenticeships.
You do not need to have an Assessor qualification BUT you will have at least an NVQ Level 3 (or EQV) in childcare.
Successful candidates have worked at management level in Childcare – Nursery Manager or Deputy Manager as minimum. Experienced Assessors are welcome to apply, however you must have practical experience within a Nursery and preferably be from the private sector.
Salary: £25k + bonus
Monday – Friday only – no weekends!
- Manager or Deputy Manager experience within a Nursery
- Min of Level 3 in Childcare (Eqv)
- Professional and confident manner
- Talent for training, coaching, teaching
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Up to date administration and IT skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ability to work on own initiative with a proactive approach
- Full UK/EU driving licence held for a minimum of 2 years (desirable)
- Flexible and willing to travel
- Inhouse delivery of PTTLS and CTTLs
- Company car and business expenses
- Laptop, blackberry, printer and internet card
- Opportunity to earn bonuses
- 20 day holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas period
- Company pension scheme following successful completion of probation
- Excellent remuneration and career progression opportunities
- Monday – Friday – no weekends!!
If you would like the opportunity to work for a growing organisation that rewards success and encourages growth and self development, please apply now
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your CV be a match for our Client’s requirements we will be in touch ASAP to arrange an interview.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment do not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation.