NVQ Childcare Assessor
Due to continued success and company growth our Client is recruiting for an NVQ Childcare Assessor to join their Learning and Development Team.
This company is going from strength to strength, with their most recent OFSTED report being ‘Outstanding’, the company are well known and are in high demand, due to learners wanting to sign up with this company to complete their Apprenticeship.
Your role will be predominantly field-based, where you will be responsible for training, assessing and supporting a caseload of employed learners through government funded Apprenticeships.
Salary: upto £26,000 + bonus and company car
Monday – Friday only – no weekends!
- Min of Level 3 in Childcare (Eqv)
- A1 Award
- Professional and confident manner
- Talent for training, coaching, teaching
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Up to date administration and IT skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ability to work on own initiative with a proactive approach
- Full UK/EU driving licence held for a minimum of 2 years (desirable)
- Flexible and willing to travel
- Inhouse delivery of PTTLS and CTTLs
- Company car and business expenses
- Laptop, blackberry, printer and internet card
- Opportunity to earn bonuses
- 20 day holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas period
- Company pension scheme following successful completion of probation
- Excellent remuneration and career progression opportunities
- Monday – Friday – no weekends!!
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, please email oyur CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for the chance for your CV to be reviewed.
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your CV be a match for our Client’s requirements we will be in touch ASAP to arrange an interview.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment do not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation.