This is an excellent opportunity for a confident administrator to join a dynamic, rapidly-growing company based in beautiful offices in Clapham.
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000
- Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- To ensure the smooth running of the company’s office and offer support to colleagues so they’re able to effectively and efficiently carry out their roles.
- Being the first point of contact for all enquiries at the office (whether on the phone, in person or via email), and ensure they are dealt with in a friendly, helpful and timely manner.
- Provide general administrative support for colleagues as required, particularly relating to month-end, quality management and HR.
- Manage the maintenance of the company’s fleet so that it continues to run safely, smoothly and cost effectively – including making arrangements for servicing, maintenance, and dealing with insurance claims.
- Maintain office supplies, petty cash and stationery and manage office related budgets and costs
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements for colleagues as needed
- Maintaining the office and kitchens, arranging any necessary repairs and office laundry
- Book, coordinate and log as appropriate any bookings for taxis and couriers
- Looking after guests and providing refreshments for meetings as required
- Assist with the organising and running of company events
- Open and distribute any post received daily
- Demonstrates initiative, enthusiasm, and the ability to multi-task
- Strong organisational skills and great attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good team player