We have a lovely role for an Office Administrator to join this lovely friendly office in London. We do require the candidate to be able to drive and have their own car.
- Act as 1st point of contact meeting and greeting visitors and answer all incoming calls.
- Some PA type duties supporting a director including monitoring e-mails, calendar, upcoming meetings .
- Arrange meetings and events both internally and externally.
- Responsible for travel arrangements including accommodation, meetings, venues etc.
- Liaise with clients and wider project teams both written and verbally.
- Some database entry and updates.
- Excellent computer skills including proven experience of Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to drive and own car.
- Have exceptional verbal, telephone and written communication skills with a positive, professional and personable manner.
- You must have a keen eye for detail and be highly organised with the ability to prioritise.
- Previous experience in an administration role.