An exciting role to help with the administration of a fast growing business. Duties include office management, administration, and general PA duties to directors with occasional visit to sites within the group.
Salary: Up to £24,000, depending on experience
- To keep up-to-date with the activities of the Directors, and relationships between individual teams and business units, in order to facilitate the smooth running of the Business.
- To support the Head Office with the co-ordination and arrangements, including preparation of agenda and confidential documents, of internal and external meetings, specifically individual team projects
- To be the office focal point, in liaison with various units, for the processing tasks and targets
- To take Minutes at internal and external meetings, ensuring signed copies are maintained in appropriate systems and follow up action takes place within agreed timescales.
- To maintain a comprehensive office filing systems, including software data management.
- To be responsible for Directors email updates to teams and business units.
- To arrange travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- To screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate, often corresponding on behalf of the manager
- To prepare refreshments for staff and visitors
- To meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority
- Excellent command of English Language
- Cordial and amenable
- Positive attitude
- Computer literate
- Being resourceful
- Being professional
- Goal oriented