My client is looking for someone to be responsible for assisting the management in smooth running of all aspects of daily office life, from ordering kitchen supplies to liaising with the technology department, and acting as the main point of contact for the office facilities enquiries.
- Proactively identify and help to resolve issues that impact on the smooth, day to day running of the office. Liaise with appropriate people to resolve day-to-day issues
- Build positive working relationships with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Responsible for all general office purchases and maintenance
- Support management in ordering and installing IT equipment, desks as headcount increases
- Ensure adequate stock of stationery, kitchen and other office supplies, communicating with related suppliers
- Liaise with the cleaning company, coordinate cleaning requirements for the office
- Ensure all office and kitchen equipment is functional, report any faults to the appropriate people
- Distribute incoming post each morning to the relevant individuals and departments
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & EXPERIENCE
- Extremely well organised and detail oriented.
- Proactive, self-motivated, a “can do” and “do whatever it takes” attitude.
- Takes ownership of assigned tasks and can work independently.
- Resourceful problem solver with the ability to anticipate needs.
- Ability to multi-task and to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and calmly under pressure.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, growing environment.
- Basis knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel & Outlook