A hugely successful Project Management company based in beautiful offices in Richmond are looking for an experienced administrator with outstanding organisational skills to join the team as an Office Manager.
Salary: circa £25,000
- Reception duties including meeting and greeting guests, receiving and directing phone calls
- Maintaining stationary, copier supplies, refreshments.
- Liaising with suppliers. Cleaner, security, British Telecom, IT support etc
- Assisting in management of Inbox, Contacts and Calendar
- Scheduling and organising travel
- General CEO Support
- Date stamping invoices, fielding queries
- Follow up with clients regarding outstanding invoices
- Posting invoices on Sage
- General office communication.
- Organising events and meetings
- HR Admin
- Outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail
- Highly computer literate with strong knowledge of Outlook and Excel
- Strong previous experience within an administrative environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A friendly and approachable working manner
In order to be put forward for this position, you will need to come in and register in our office in Kingston.