A group of medical practices based across Surrey and South West London are looking for an Office Manager with exceptional organisational skills to work in their head office in Kingston.
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 (part-time or full-time)
- Managing clinical rotas
- Project management under the direction of the Business Director
- Analysis of information and associated report writing
- Effective use of resources to inform and support a portfolio of projects, services and initiatives
- Line management of the office administrator
- Ideally educated to degree level
- A strong administrative background
- Highly computer literate with strong Word, Outlook and Excel
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to manage your own workload
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
In order to be put forward for this position, you will need to come in and register in our office in Kingston.