A successful business in the property sector are looking for a dynamic, professional Office Manager/EA to join their team based near Oxford Street.
Salary: circa £25,000
- Dealing with and resolving client enquiries and requests.
- Ensure all client sales invoices are produced and sent out in a timely manner.
- Chase debtors for payment ensuring outstanding balances are collected.
- Reconcile payments with sales invoices and liaising with the company treasurer.
- Ensure all purchase ledger invoices are paid in accordance with Company policy.
- Process all employee monthly expense claims.
- Screen telephone calls, enquiries and requests.
- Organise and maintain diaries.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Deal with incoming and outgoing email and post.
- Prepare letters, briefing documents, reports and presentations.
- Arrange travel and accommodation.
- Maintain office systems, including data management and filing.
- Order stationary, equipment and refreshment supplies for the office.
- Management of appropriate IT packages.
- Supplier management.
- Typing for Directors as required.
- Previous experience in a similar role is a must
- Professional manner when dealing with clients and senior figures within the business
- High level of computer literacy
- Impeccable written English
- Immaculately-presented and articulate
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience working with company Directors would be a major advantage