Salary: up to £24,000
Our client is a huge leader in their field and are seeking to grow their team due to expansion – they need to take on an Office Manager to join their team and help develop the business efficiently.
- To provide effective PA support to the Chief Executive and administrative support to the team.
- To be the main point of contact for the team’s IT system and database
- Diary management, off-site meeting bookings, travel bookings, confidential filing, report writing, minute taking and support with presentations
- To oversee the Health & Safety of our office area
- To manage your own workload, prioritising work
- Take part in the induction and development of new staff joining the organisation.
- Attend staff meetings and training as required
- Management and managing filing systems.
- Developing and implementing new administrative systems and procedures.
- Organising the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment.
- Offer general administrative and clerical support to the directors and team.
- Overseeing the recruitment of new staff, including training and induction.
- Liaising with the IT department
Immediate interviews for this position, do not hesistate to apply!