Our client are a leading provider of on-line insurance solutions. To strength our market position we are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive to oversee the online marketing strategy
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000
- Develop and execute all digital marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, e-mail, social media and display advertising campaigns to increase sales and brand awareness.
- Oversee a social media strategy and write and optimize content for the web site and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against KPI’s.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Utilize strong analytical skills to evaluate end to end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Manage and maintain the companies website (s) to ensure that it is customer friendly and that traffic is increasing.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Develop key measures such as reducing website bounce rate, increasing dwell time and improving conversion
- Manage all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and key word strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing to maximize ROI.
- Create dashboards which display key metrics to drive business decisions.
- Analyse, review and implement websites that are optimized to be picked up by search engines.
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine optimization.
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of key word opportunities .
- Research and implement content recommendations for organic SEO success.
- Degree in marketing or a related field Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrate experience, leading and managing SEO/SEM marketing database, e-mail, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools e.g Google.
- Experience of setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job.
- Speaking skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work.
- Video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
- Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking
- Project management skills: Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines