A well-renowned not-for-profit organisation based in North West London are looking for an Operations Manager to co-ordinate all of the different departments, optimise processes, and manage the day-to-day running of the business.
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
- Handling the logistics of the organisation
- Preparing budgets and inventories
- Overseeing the organisational projects and services
- Acting as a bridge between the CEO and the heads of department
- Improving coordination between different departments
- Optimising systems and processes to increase the efficiency of the business
- Harness a working environment which encourages team work, energy and creativity
- Strong leadership and excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to promote and develop services
- PR and marketing skills/experience are desirable but not essential
- This role requires someone with the ability to think on their feet and make quick strategic decision with little hesitation
- Previous experience within the not-for-profit sector would be advantageous but not essential
In order to be put forward for this or any of our positions, you will need to come in and register in our office in Kingston.