Our West London based client is looking for a Packaging Fulfilment Manager to join their growing team.
To manage packaging stock meticulously. This is as critical as the products packed within. The business is now a multi-SKU, multinational organisation with multiple permutations in terms of packaging and the need for detail and rigour in maintaining and managing stock of this area, is critical to the successful operation of the business.
The role will be mostly warehouse based (West London) but occasionally working from home
- Oversee the daily stock reconciliation of all packaging stock
- Keep a close eye on any outstanding deliveries and alert the relevant people to any delays
- Manage and maintain a detailed stock ordering system, ensuring that most up to date forecasts are used and including any external issues such as poor weather and port closures to maintain availability
- Internal communication:
- Ensure all stakeholders are made aware of potential issues and proactively enquire about factors such as increased marketing activity to ensure availability is maintained.
- Ensuring any financial discrepancies are dealt with as a matter of priority to ensure that all internal reporting is of the highest standard and is created quickly
- Management of Warehouse space:
- Ensure stock space is managed and stock is put away and stored in the correct area.
- Meticulously organised
- Concise and clear in their communication, especially when dealing with those for whom English is not their mother tongue
- Process driven
- Numerate with excellent mental arithmetic
You will be joining a team at the early stages of it’s growth and you will progress into new areas of responsibility-
You will develop an understanding of the wider business and come to play a key part in the success of our international expansion.