We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist who has focused in Paid Social Media to join a fun, friendly, family run Company.
The successful individual would be responsible for creating and planning creative Facebook and Instagram Advertising Strategies. You would be working closely with the Marketing team.
This opportunity has the flexibility to be full time or part time (4 days a week)
Salary £26,000 to £27,000
- Effectively manage paid social media for multiple brands at once
- Analyse and interpret campaign data and translate into campaign recommendations and reports
- Optimising targeting and content appropriately to improve performance.
- Continuously optimise landing pages
- Identify new trends in digital marketing (especially Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram marketing),
- Evaluate new advertising features & technologies and ensure their brands are at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Proven paid social media advertising experience
- Computer Literacy, especially with Excel
- Highly creative
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written communication skills
- Organisational, planning and documenting
- Excellent Time management
- Works well under pressure
- Problem solving, strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to work with in a team and individually