Salary: £28,000, negotiable
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a well established but growing business based in South West London that will offer continued career progression.
Our client are looking to appoint a PA / Marketing Administrator. Your role will involve the following:
- PA duties to Managing Director including being party to private and confidential information.
- Meeting and greeting the public and directing them to the appropriate person or registering applicants if necessary
- Taking /handling telephone enquiries and redirecting to appropriate person/department
- Creating advertising and liaising with media /papers for promotional activity
- Updating and management of internet Portals / websites on a regular basis
- Conducting Social Media campaigns on a regular basis (Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn etc.)
- Monitoring and purchase of office supplies, responsibility for the petty cash.
- Invoicing, filing and archiving.
- Organisation of any office maintenance required
- Coordinator for staff functions and parties
- Adhoc office duties and administration
- Being a genuine team player and an important part of an enthusiastic team
- Well presented, polite and professional
- Excellent written and communication skills (including precise spelling and grammar)
- Attention to detail.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask in a busy environment and work as part of a team.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word; knowledge of Excel PowerPoint and an estate agency database advantageous but not essential.
- Experience in a public facing role