A well-renowned interior designer’s office based in Richmond are looking for someone to come in 2 or 3 mornings a week and assist with various administrative duties.
- Answering phones, acting as the first point of contact with clients
- Responding to emails
- Arranging meetings and appointments
- General administrative duties
- Acting as the go-to contact for all administrative aspects of the office
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in an admin role within an office environment
- Clear and professional telephone manner
- A friendly and approachable manner
- Flexible – this role has the potential to grow so someone who could potentially do more hours would work well
- Some experience in or knowledge of interior design/architecture would be advantageous but is not essential
In order to be put forward for this or any of our positions, you will need to come in and register in our office in Kingston.